Open to Self-Defined Creatives from Any Discipline!
Who should attend Boost Camp?
Anyone with idea for a new arts-related
or creative enterprise
Someone with an existing business that needs a boost
An individual with experience in the arts and
creative sector but lacking a sustainable income source
Participate in our 14 week program with other IAE students!
- 14 Saturday sessions spread over 9 months
- Participate in all of our live webinars which includes unlimited access to the recordings long after class is over!
- That is only $25.00 a session! What a deal considering the experts we have booked!)
Enroll Now! Jump in at any time. Pick the month you start!
What Participants Say About Boost Camp:
Check out our schedule here.
- "I have attended many workshops for arts and business but I learned a lot!"
- "I thought the subjects covered were invaluable to helping me start my business."
- "I can up with a lot of ideas from not only the faculty buy the participants shared a lot and really helped me too."
"Excellent and intense information filled. I feel charged up and ready to go!"
Boost Camp will not only help you work through a variety of relevant and specific topics to help you build your creative career but also give you access to our growing artists community.
At Boost Camp you will be introduced to creative, entrepreneurial and innovative experts from around the world, along with the IAE community
of artists with whom you will be able to share knowledge
We know there is no one simple path that's right for everyone but we hope you decide to join us!
Boost Camp will help you:
- (Re)Discover who you are as an artist and your unique value proposition
- Determining the sustainability of your creative idea(s)
- Assess the viability of your social mission or world changing idea before committing vast amounts of time and/or money to it
- Develop your personal business model canvas utilizing the knowledge of your own strengths and weaknesses
- Identify solutions to improve your business model
- Discover your unique approach to sharing your vision to attract others to the mission of your creative enterprise
- Define your target market
- Understand your unique role in relationship to your competition
- Learn how to protect your intellectual property
- Understand how to perform industry analysis
- Develop a strategy and communication plan for your unique enterprise
- Explore art licensing as a revenue source
- Learn how to distribute your products or services
- Avoid pitfalls building your brand though real-world case studies
- Effectively communicate about your organizations management and operations
- Learn how to write a proposal and ask for funding
- Learn how the arts can be applied into a consulting business
- Meet other creative’s trying to make a difference and learn from their challenges and accomplishments
- And a whole lot more...